Each answer to each question should be at least one paragraph or more. Answers may come from only two sources, your textbook and your mind. No work should be submitted from Internet or other sources. See the sample in Getting Started for an example of what is required.
Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling.
- Compare and contrast various views of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Taoism.
- Explain the connection between the Tao, Ying, and Yang.
- Articulate how principles of Taoism serve as the foundation of the art of Feng Shui.
- Explain the idea of analytic philosophy in contrast with other schools of philosophy.
- Compare and contrast the logical positivist to the natural language theorist.
- Explain the role of the “Vienna circle” in the history of analytic philosophy.
- Articulate the main themes found in existentialism.
- Explain why Kierkegaard and Dostoyevsky are considered predecessors of existentialism.
- Critically analyze Husserl’s phenomenology and how it informed existentialism
- Explain the meaning of being and nothingness according to Sartre.