Read the Applications case study, found on page 487- Assessment Methods for the Job of Human Resources Director 490 in your textbook. Answer the questions that fall after the case description; these are the seven questions found in the lower half of page 488. Each question should be numbered, answered separately, and be at least 100 words in
length but should be submitted as one file.
1. A job knowledge test specifically designed for HR professionals that focuses on an applicant’s general knowledge of HR management
2. A medical examination and drug test at the beginning of the selection process in order to determine if applicants are able to cope with the high level of and frequent travel requirement of the job and drug free
3. A paper-and-pencil integrity
4. A structured behavioral interview that would be specially designed for use in filing only this job
5. A general cognitive ability test
6. Personal Characteristics Inventory
7. A set of interview questions that the firm typically uses for filling any position:
a. Tell me about a problem you solved on a previous job.
b. Do you have any physical impairment that would make it difficult for you to travel on business?
c. Have you ever been tested for AIDS?
d. Are you currently unemployed, and if so, why?
e. This position requires fresh ideas and energy. Do you think you have those qualities?
f. What is your definition of success?
g. What kind of sports do you like?
h. How well do you work under pressure? Give some examples.