Assignment: Proposal Preparation Plan
Provide a Proposal Preparation Plan using the same firm and scenario from the previous assignments.
Write a six (6) page paper in which you:
- Discuss and prepare a work breakdown structure (WBS) showing a condensed version of cost estimates, using the price to win (PTW) cost approach. Use the example shown in Chapter 14 of the textbook as a guide.
- Describe the strategies that could be implemented to prevent unethical practices and promote compliance with federal guidelines in the selected contract type’s performance risk and profit incentive.
- Develop three (3) ground rules and three (3) assumptions that are conditional to the cost estimate.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze government RFPs and plan the development of the firm’s proposals to effectively compete for contract award.
- Develop the elements of proposals to respond to RFPs.
- Generate effective ethical guidelines to prevent unethical contracting practices and ensure compliance with federal guidelines.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business strategies and proposals.
- Write clearly and concisely about business strategies and proposals using proper writing mechanics.