You are a security professional for a large, private health care organization. Users have access to file and application servers, as well as data storage facilities that contain customer health information and personally identifiable information (PII). Your organization needs to create user access policies and provide them to its employees.
Sean, your manager, asks you to write a report detailing relevant user access policies. He needs you to research a generic template and use that as a starting point from which to move forward. For this assignment:
- Research existing policy templates and examples from organizations of a similar type.
- Write a report detailing at least three relevant user access policies based on your research.
- Create a table for the policies.
- Include a short summary explaining why you chose the policies.
- Include an introduction and conclusion.
- Provide citations for your sources.
- Course textbook
- Internet access
- Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12, double-space
- Citation Style: APA
- Length: 2–3 pages