TOPIC: dISCRIMINATION AGAINST MINORITIES IN AMERICA LEADING TO PTSD AND ANXIETY……………………….. It is important to describe the social issue of interest and how it can result in a mental health disorder or mental distresses and or stress.
Students will use scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles that adequately address the Topic Description. Within the discussion, you should discuss the conveying information of the Topic Description, provide information on how many people are affected nationally by this problem, discuss how this issue has affected the broader society, and what we as social workers can do to combat this issue (15-points). Within the 3-4-page term paper, you should address:
Use HEADING/SUBHEADING to write each FULLY developed paragraph
NOTE: Paragraphs must be at least 6 sentences in length. Example: I introductory sentence, 4 supporting sentences, and 1 transitional sentence.
1) Introduction of the topic. 1 paragraph. — (3 points).
2) The populations affected by the issue and how it relates to mental health disorders. 1 paragraph. (3 points).
3) Influence of culture in the perception of mental disorder or one of the issues. 1 paragraph– (3 points).
4) Role of Social Worker in working with clients with mental disorders. 1 paragraph. (3 points)
5) Offer your own critical view of the problem and possible solutions. 1 paragraph. (3 points).
6) Submit on or before the due date (1 point)
7) Grammar, Audition, Critical Thinking, Support of work with facts, and with some In-Text citations from all your sources. (1 point).
8) APA Cover Page. (1-point)
9) APA Reference Page Listing FOUR Scholarly Journals cited in the body of your essay. I do not want website links. (2-points) – DUE 11/19/2020
USE TIMES NEW ROYAL 12 FRONT SIZE, 1 inch ON ALL SIDES, AND DOUBLE SPACE FORMAT FOR THE ENTIRE PAPER.