Geo 215 Week 4 Landscapes and Resources Memo
During an investigation of the rise in temperature in UrCity, you have learned several critical things:
- The agricultural areas are being forced further out into the desert basin due to suburb expansion.
- There is an increase in demands on fertile lands.
- There is a decreasing water supply, which may be caused by the rise in UrCity’s temperatures and changing weather patterns.
- Certain animals are becoming harder to find.
The urban planning department has asked you to prepare a report.
Write an internal memo of 700- to1,050- words that addresses the following:
- Describe the various types of agriculture while discussing your theory on how climate, agricultural practices, and competing land uses have contributed to the current situation.
- Analyze the relationships between agriculture, climate, and biological landscapes.
- Offer a proposal suggesting how to limit the effects of land competition on resources such as food and industry.
Format your memo consistent with APA guidelines.
Geo/215 Geo215 Week 4 Landscapes and Resources Memo