Ethical Dilemmas and Decisions in Criminal Justice (10th ed.)
by Joycelyn M. Pollock
Chapter 3: “Justice and Law,” pp. 52–79
Chapter 4: “Becoming an Ethical Professional,” pp. 80–111
Develop an essay from the readings that answers the following questions.
· Does the term “justice” mean to be legally correct?
· Can someone be ethical and/or moral yet violate a law?
· Can someone comply with the law yet be doing an act which is immoral and/or unethical?
· Provide examples from the book or other research
· Use the knowledge and resources that have been provided as well as other sources
· Make sure that your essay is in APA format, all words are spelled correctly, and correct grammar is used