As a financial analyst, you are asked to advise a MNC about its one-year investment plan next year in Canada. Because the investment is denominated in Canadian Dollars, you are asked to forecast how the canadian dollars value may change against the U.S. dollar over the 1-year period. For your assessment, use all of the three major forecasting techniques.
- Fundamental forecasting
- Papers must be 10–15 pages in length, written in 12-point, double-spaced font, and include a cover page, table of contents, introduction, body of the report, summary or conclusion, and works cited.
- Even though this is not a scientific-type writing assignment and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important. At least six authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page, titled “Works Cited.”
- Appropriate citations are required.
- you should mention Interest rate , Trade balance, budget and treasury budget , Gross Domestic Product (GDP) , Employment situation
- but most important thing , i attached power point slides , check the slides 6 (fundamental forecasting) you should follow thats steps. Professor wants me to show those all steps in my paper work