When You Win…SLO #3
Program-Level Outcome 1: Communication Skills – to include effective development, interpretation and expression of ideas through written, oral and visual communication
1. Written: Process and produce effective written communication adapted to audience, purpose, and time constraints.
Program-Level Outcome 2: Critical Thinking Skills – to include creative thinking, innovation, inquiry, and analysis, evaluation and synthesis of information
Program-Level Outcome 5: Personal Responsibility – to include the ability to connect choices, actions and consequences to ethical decision-making
Program-Level Outcome 6: Social Responsibility – to include intercultural competence, knowledge of civic responsibility, and the ability to engage effectively in regional, national, and global communities
Course Level Outcomes :
2. Describe state and local political systems and their relationship with the federal government.
5. Evaluate the role of public opinion, interest groups, and political parties in Texas.
6. Analyze the state and local election process.
7. Identify the rights and responsibilities of citizens.
8. Analyze issues, policies and political culture of Texas.