Choose a high profile case. In 750-1,000 words, examine the following: THE CASE I WANT WRITTEN ABOUT IS TED BUNDY.
- Summarize the high profile case you have chosen.
- Describe how rational choice or trait theory apply to the case; if both apply, explain how they apply, and if neither applies explain why.
- Explain how rational choice or trait theory can be used to explain why the people committed the crime.
- Describe how rational choice and trait theorists would view this specific case.
- Explain significant studies used by the theorists and how the studies might apply to understanding the case.
Use three to four scholarly resources to support your explanations.