If you cannot meet the dead line 7/21/19 by 10pm est do not bid.
Assignment 1: Case Study: Geico
Due Week 3 and worth 150 points
Go to the Geico Website to read the “Total Rewards Program” at http://careers.geico.com/working_at_geico/total_rewards_program.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Determine which facets of the Geico total rewards program align with the five (5) top advantages of a total rewards program outlined in Chapter 2 of the textbook and discuss your reasoning.
- Create a strategy for ensuring that the Geico plan addresses all of the advantages. HINT: See figure 3.1 in the textbook as a guide for creating your strategy.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the communication of Geico’s total rewards program based upon the Website’s descriptions of the benefits. NOTE: Even if you feel the communication is effective, still recommend two (2) areas for improvement.
- Assuming employees are unhappy with the current plan, as an HR leader, offer two (2) improvements or changes to Geico’s total rewards program. What would you add or delete?
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Define total rewards and describe the advantages of a total rewards approach.
- Analyze an organization’s strategy, workforce, operating environment, and key stakeholders to identify critical factors in designing a total rewards strategy.
- Evaluate the elements of a total rewards communication program.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in total rewards.
- Write clearly and concisely about total rewards using proper writing mechanics.
Total Rewards Knowledge 2: Effectively Communicating Total Rewards
Please view the following video in its entirety: https://youtu.be/PE9b18fKUIk
You know from the video that there are at least 4 stakeholder groups to communicate the total rewards program for the organization. One stakeholder group is executives and another is employees. How and what would you communicate on the total rewards program to each? Does each group get the same message? HINT: There is additional information on communicating total rewards in the textbook.