In a four to five page paper (excluding cover and reference pages), conduct a K.S.F. analysis by addressing the following:
- Identify the key success factors necessary for success in the industry in which your venture would be competing, including the expectations of customers.
- Weigh each factor to reflect its relevance to success in the industry.
- Identify two competitors in your industry.
- Evaluate your competitors and your venture against those key success factors, assigning weights.
- Sum individual ratings to get overall measure of competitive strength for each rival and for your new venture.
- Evaluate your venture’s overall competitive strength relative to rivals and to customer expectations.
- Determine a course of action to enable your venture to achieve competitive advantage in your industry relative to the industry’s key success factors and the position of your competitors.
The Key Success Factors paper
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages), in 12 point font, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the .
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Venture is starting a flight school in Atlanta.
Paper cannot be in first person. Do not use first person.