- Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 200 word minimum essay response required.
- Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
- If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
- APA Information
- In-text and reference citations are required for all written responses.
- REQUIRED FOR UPLOADED ASSIGNMENTS ONLY: title page, margins, header, double spacing, and hanging indentation
- For questions concerning APA formatting, please refer to the APA
Course Textbook APA Citation:
Werner, J. M., & DeSimone, R. L. (2012). Human resource development (6th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western.
Identify and discuss your experience or expectations of data collection methods to evaluate an HRD program that you have implemented or plan to implement in the future. What obstacles might be experienced in data collection, and how can you overcome them? What is important to the various stakeholders in an HRD evaluation?