One way to build moral courage is to identify mentors. Read the articles in the attached files. Answer the following questions:
- Discuss 1 person in your life outside work who overcame a challenge and inspires you. Explain the following:
- What was the challenge (it does not necessarily have to relate to a communication project in an organization)?
- What did this person say or do?
- What happened afterward?
- Identify one person in your communication field who you consider
a mentor or would like to be your mentor. Answer the following:
- How do you know this person?
- In what ways has this person set an example for you?
- How could this person guide you?