- Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 300 word minimum essay response required.
- Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
- If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
- APA Information
- In-text and reference citations are required for all written responses.
- REQUIRED FOR UPLOADED ASSIGNMENTS ONLY: title page, margins, header, double spacing, and hanging indentation
- For questions concerning APA formatting, please refer to the APA
Course Textbook APA Citation:
Kroemer, K., Kroemer, H., & Kroemer-Elbert, K. (2001). Ergonomics: How to design for ease and efficiency (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Comment on the information on BLS Injury and Illness data reviewed as part of the Learning Activity for this unit.