Read the article chosen and answer one (1) of the topic questions listed below.
· What methods can be used to assess nutritional status?
· What methods can be used to identify those at risk for malnutrition?
· What specific health conditions increase the risk of malnutrition?
· What associations exist between nutritional status and health outcomes?
· What type of interventions improve adherence to recommendations on nutritional intake?
1. The Summary must include the following headings:
a. Introduction and Key Points (10 Points)
· Choose one of the assigned topics and identifies one of the questions
· Defines the topic and question
· States why it is a problem
· Information presented in a logical sequence
b. Article Search (25 Points)
· Current (less than 5 years) and credible resource
· Database search – terms and methods used
· Number of articles located
· Source outside of ATI module used
c. Article Findings (25 Points)
· How it addresses the topic
· Type of research conducted
· Findings of the research
· Why this article was chosen
d. Evidence for Practice (25 Points)
· Summary of evidence
· How it will improve practice
· How this evidence will decrease a gap to practice
· Any concerns or weaknesses located in the evidence
e. Sharing of Evidence (25 Points)
· Who would you share the information with?
· How would you share this information?
· What resources would you need to accomplish this sharing of evidence?
· Why would it be important to share this evidence with the nursing profession?
f. Conclusion (20 Points)
· Summarizes the theme of the paper
· Information presented in logical sequence
· All key points addressed
· Conclusion shows the depth of understanding of the topic
g. APA Style (10 Points)
· APA style used properly for citations
· APA style used properly for references
· APA style used properly for quotations
· All references are cited, and all citations have references
*NOTE: Must adhere to current APA guidelines and formatting.
h. Writing Mechanics (10 Points)
· No spelling errors
· No grammatical errors, including verb tense and word usage
· No writing errors, including sentence structure, and formatting
· Must be all original work
I have provided the article as well as the instructions which are in more detail.