- Suddaby, R., Hardy, C., & Huy, Q. (2011). Where are the new theories of organization? Academy Of Management Review, 36(2), 236–246. doi:10.5465/AMR.2011.59330875.
- Shepherd, D. A., & Sutcliffe, K. M. (2011). Inductive top-down theorizing: A source of new theories of organization. Academy Of Management Review, 36(2), 361–380. doi:10.5465/AMR.2011.59330952. Business Sources Complete
- Pryor, M., Humphreys, J. H., Oyler, J., Taneja, S., & Toombs, L. A. (2011). The legitimacy and efficacy of current organizational theory: An analysis. International Journal of Management, 28(4), 209–228. ABI Inform
- Stead, B. (1972). Berlo’s communication process model as applied to the behavioral theories of Maslow, Herzberg, and McGregor. Academy of Management Journal, 15(3), 389–394. doi:10.2307/254868. Business Source Complete
For access to the library, use the LIBRARY or the Doctoral Library.
Leverage the above references to answer the following questions:
- How does organizational theory relate to the real world?
- What are the implications of organizational theory for change managers?
- What are the implications of organizational theory for employees?
- How are public organizations different than private organizations?
Please submit your assignment.