Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the A Model of Global Citizenship: Antecedents and Outcomes article and watch the Globalization at a Crossroads (Links to an external site.) video. Choose one of the following articles found in the Week 1 Required Resources:
Write: Use paper must mimic Week 1 Example Assignment Guide when addressing the following prompts:
· Describe and explain a clear distinction between “globalism” and “globalization” after viewing the video and reading the article.
· Describe how being a global citizen in the world of advanced technology can be beneficial to your success in meeting your personal, academic, and professional goals.
· Explain why there has been disagreement between theorists about the definition of global citizenship and develop your own definition of global citizenship after reading the article by Reysen and Katzarska-Miller.
· Choose two of the six outcomes of global citizenship from the article (i.e., intergroup empathy, valuing diversity, social justice, environmental sustainability, intergroup helping, and the level of responsibility to act for the betterment of this world).
o Explain why those two outcomes are the most important in becoming a global citizen compared to the others.
· Describe at least two personal examples or events in your life that illustrate the development of global citizenship based on the two outcomes you chose.
· Identify two specific general education courses.
o Explain how each course influenced you to become a global citizen.
· Must be 750 to 1,000 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least one credible source in addition to the two required sources (video and article).
· Must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay based on the Turnitin report.
· References list will be excluded from the Turnitin originality score.
Due 4/4/20 @9am Eastern w/ plag report