Students are required to submit a 12 page research paper. All written submissions are required to be DOUBLE SPACED.
As with the case brief, this paper has also to be submitted to Turnitin before it can be graded.
This paper involves an analysis of two pieces of legislation from 2012, that dealt with cybersecurity, neither of which was enacted into law. To write this paper, review the summaries of the proposed legislation, prepared by the Library of Congress.
Given the specific topics considered in this course, answer the following questions:
1. How would enacting S. 2105 have improved upon cybersecurity? That is, what topics raised in class would it have addressed, regarding cybersecurity?
2. How would enacting S. 3414 have improved upon cybersecurity? What topics raised in class would it have addressed, regarding cybersecurity?
3. What did S. 2105 fail to address, given the topics raised in class?
4. What did S. 3414 fail to address, given the topics raised in class?
5. Based upon these proposed laws, and every topic addressed in this class, what would you propose as a bill to address cybersecurity? Explain why you addressed the topics that you planned on addressing in your proposed legislation.
In this paper, you must using headings associated with the numbers used here.
This paper should run between 12 pages. It must be double-spaced, with one inch-margins, 12 font. You may use one quote, of less than 50 words in length and two quotes, of less than 25 words in length. Please be sure to use an in-text citation for all quotes. Include the sources of quotes, as well as your source material, in a reference page, which is separate from the page count needed for this assignment.
Your research papers are due this week. Submissions made past the deadline can result in a loss of points.
Proof read your paper several times to ensure that you have no spelling, grammar or punctuation errors and to ensure that your paper flows well and is organized.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
12 pages. APA format