- Choose a news program to watch on television or online which is a minimum of 30 minutes.
- The news story should be from one of the major U.S. media outlets (i.e., a major television network or its Web site).
- Answer the following questions about the news story in an essay of 400–600 words:
- What news stories did the media cover?
- What did you learn from the news stories that were covered?
- Do you think the stories that were covered were significant and important to political process in the United States? If so, in what way?
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.