PowerPoint project assignment
Your PowerPoint presentation is to be uploaded as an attachment by Thursday (midnight) of Week 6 — both in the Week 6 Forum Discussion and in the Assignment (here).
Create a Twelve (12) slide PowerPoint presentation; these 12 slides do NOT include your first and last slides. You must have a cover slide (Introduction) and a references (sources) slide (the last slide). The references must be formatted in APA Style on your references slide; however, you are free to use any font or color throughout your presentation; you are NOT limited to Times New Roman 12 font. Use any font and size you like!
You are required to teach your presentation to the Class and to answer questions, both from your fellow students and from the Professor. Since your classmates must perform the same assignment, you required to ask at least two questions (as separate postings) in response to their PowerPoint presentations. Questions asked should spark critical thinking.
Your PowerPoint presentation should be one of the following topics:
· Analyze the characteristics and special needs of victims
· Identify US Laws that target human trafficking
· Discuss the Human Trafficking problem within any selected country
· Discuss Human Trafficking Criminal Intelligence Gathering & Sharing
· Discuss the long-term effects of Human Trafficking on the economy
· Identify organizations that are supporting victims and what they are doing to help
· Discuss the United Nations rule in combatting Human Trafficking
· Discuss how the Criminal Justice Discipline can support efforts to stop human trafficking
· Analyze how technology can be used to combat human trafficking
· Analyze the scope and magnitude of human trafficking
Please don’t wait until the last minute to start working on this project! PowerPoint presentations look simple to create but they actually take time. You don’t have much time, so get to it!
This is your opportunity to become a subject matter expert as you share your experience, knowledge, and research about your topic. This activity is designed to build your confidence in presenting Criminal Justice material. Be professional in your postings.