Final Project: Mitigation Strategies and Solutions
· Resources: Appendix A, F, and G
· Due Date: Day 7 [Individual forum]
· Use the topic you chose as an environmental researcher for the Week Nine Capstone DQ or choose another topic you have learned about over the past 8 weeks.
· Focus on a specific environmental problem within your selected topic. Your topic, for example, could be Atmospheric Issues, and your environmental problem could be global warming.
· Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in APA format that formulates a mitigation plan for your specific environmental problem. Include the following:
o Detailed description of the problem
o Nonliving and living factors that contribute to or are affected by the problem
o Positive or negative human impacts
o Evaluation of current sustainability strategies and solutions
o Your plan to reach sustainability (See Appendix F)
o Benefits and challenges of your plan
o Required government, societal, and global support
· Include at least four outside sources. Two of the four sources should be peer-reviewed.
If you need assistance with identifying a peer-reviewed article, review Appendix G.
· Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
· Post as an attachment.