A Usability Evaluation examines the way users interact with products and services in order to achieve a goal. Oftentimes, there are measures that are tied to those goals that are quantified. Academic literature has a robust catalog of research on studies that examine various perspectives that explore user attitudes and experiences. Such attitudes and experiences include:
- System Quality and Usability
Remember, usability is not one-dimensional. It is a complex system of properties. That integrates many factors. It is subjective from user to user. For this assignment, you are asked to explore one of these topics. You are to conduct an analytical research review of the assigned usability category/dimension above. Write a paper that consists of the following:
- Title Page
- Literature Review of Term
- Must provide a minimum of seven sources that analyze the term and its meaning
- Must analyze and compare the term and how it was evaluated by the authors/scholars in each study
- Must evaluate the study method used to complete the analysis.
- Identify any unique similarities or differences across each study.
- Define your own term based on your understanding of the literature you’ve evaluated.
- Explain how you derive this definition.
- Qualify/quantify the definition by explaining how many sources you used to come up with this definition.
- Make Recommendations of Additional Ideas For Future Literature Review Consideration
- The paper should be a minimum of 10 pages. This does not include the cover page, abstract, or citations. You must use the APA format throughout the entire paper.