one of the following scenarios to complete this assignment.
Scenario 1: Correctional Facilities Violence
You have been asked by the governor to present information on violence in correctional facilities to the board of corrections.
Scenario 2: School Violence
You have been asked by your local school board to present information on school violence and harassment.
Scenario 3: Workplace Violence
As head of security at your company, you have been asked to present information on workplace violence and harassment.
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including speaker notes, in which you:
- Identify warning signs that lead to violence.
- Describe which preventive measures, including security precautions, could be put into place to protect the population from violence, harassment, and crimes.
- Identify help or counseling programs for those impacted by violence.
- Discuss whether help or counseling programs should also be made available to family members of those affected by violence. Where and for how long should these programs be made available?
- Determine if there are preventive steps for combating violence in other institutions that can be applied to prevent violence. Why or why not?
- Submit your assignment.