File is attached bellow
Please read the requirements.
· You must choose 3 different oral histories to examine. Please choose your first oral history from pages 52 to 113. Choose your second oral history from pages 115 to 150. Choose your third oral history from pages 151 to 183.
· Summarize the oral histories and tie them together. Your paper needs to have 2 components.
· First, your paper must summarizes each oral history.
· Second, find a common theme among your oral histories. Explain that common theme and give specific examples to explain your common theme and to tie the oral histories together.
· Your paper should have an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
*You can be creative in your interpretations and the theme you choose as long as you bring specific examples to back up your explanations.
· You must be specific. Cite your oral histories by using parentheticals and page numbers. Example: (John Holway, 37)
· Make sure your writing is free of grammatical mistakes and typographical errors.
· Your paper needs to be double-spaced, 12-pt. font, Times New Roman, with 1” margins.
· Your paper must be between 600 words to 650 words. (This is roughly 2 pages)