2 main body pages double spaced for article attached.
Present and analyse the issues. Consider and assess possible solutions in terms of theoretical grounding, strengths and weaknesses and possibly risk factors. Draw from both literature and experience. Analyse the situation/issues clearly, identify the core problems and ask yourself the following questions:
· What is the background to the case study?
· What research could I use to understand the issues?
· What solutions are desirable/possible? (Discuss and justify alternative solutions using theory / experience)
· What solutions are suggested/supported by research?
· What are the legal and ethical considerations?
· What would be my role?
Do not include items that are not mentioned in the report.
DO NOT add introduction or conclusion, i already did that. I just need the main body please.