Stem cell research Must be AN ORIGINAL PAPER WITH IN TEXT REFERENCES AND REFERENCES MUST MATCH WITH PAPER…APA STYLE
Identify a legal/ethical issue or dilemma within your topic.
2. Provide the history of the issue or dilemma.
3. Present current resources to address the issue or dilemma.
4. Evaluate alternative or better solutions for the issue or dilemma addressed.
5. Analyze the potential effects of this issue and predict how they may be addressed in the future.
6. Also address the Patient’s Bill of Rights
The course learning outcomes are as follows:
1. Analyze the evolution and application of moral theory and ethical principles in health care.
2. Discuss the elements of autonomy, fidelity and confidentiality.
3. Explain the legal rights of individuals as they interact with health care services.
4. Explain the process, including cultural diversity, for ethical decision making.
5. Analyze the monitoring systems that ensure human rights, legal aspects, and quality health care.
6. Discuss the implications of the Patient’s Bill of Rights.
7. Analyze selected ethical and legal case studies that have promulgated precedent-setting decisions.
Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least eight to ten scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style