- What are the hazardous substances that may be found in drinking water and what are their impacts on our health?
- Describe how water is made safe for human consumption.
- Epidemiologic analyses have demonstrated a correlation between an increase in total daily mortality and an increase in air pollution. Provide examples to explain how historically significant fatal air pollution episodes (that were characterized by extreme increases in air pollution) lead to increase in mortality.
- Describe how greenhouse gases contribute to the greenhouse effect.
- Explain the term “global warming” and present arguments in favor of and against the proposition that global warming has occurred during the past century. What environmental outcomes have been attributed to global warming?
please use question and answer format for these question with in-text citation and qualilty apa references please