I need you to write four additional pages to my final paper. I will upload my final paper along with my course textbook for you. Thanks. http://www.scribd.com/doc/228437233/Botkin-Keller-Environmental-Science-Earth-as-Living-Planet-8th-Ed
Community thanks for your willingness and desire to complete this assignment for. But I have someone who’ll complete this assignment for thanks. Please do not respond to my add!
The importance of biodiversity on environmental preservation cannot be stressed enough. Upon completion of this course, it is vital that you understand the nature of biodiversity and how it interacts with a number of biological processes. Thus, you are to write a research-based paper that utilizes at least four scholarly sources to discuss biodiversity and its importance to environmental conservation. At a minimum your paper should address the following in detail:
- Explain biodiversity and how it is measured.
- Evaluate how biodiversity is important to environmental conservation.
- Evaluate how each of the following concepts affect biodiversity:
- Biological evolution
- Competition and ecological niches
- Food webs
- Human generated pollution and land use change
- Identify the techniques that humans can utilize to ensure conservation of ecosystems.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Cen