Retirement Project: You will be required to formulate a retirement plan.
1. This plan should include at what age you plan to retire.
2. How much you think you will need for retirement? On what do you base this estimate
3. How will you accumulate assets to help fund your retirement?
4. What type of investments do you intend to use to provide retirement income?
5. What are some of the risks or challenges that current or future retirees face?
6. What impact will Social Security & Medicare have on future generations and what challenges confront these and other retirement plans?
7. How will inflation impact your retirement income?
8. What other steps can you take to protect yourself in retirement?
Your retirement project should also be about 3-4 pages typed and double spaced.