Week 1 ProjectAssignment Due January 18 at 11:59 PM
Explore the CDC Wonder website. Select a potential health problem from the following CDC Wonder Databases:
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research your selected surveillance database. Based on your research, create a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word report that covers the following aspects in detail:
- Describe and explain the main surveillance data collected in the database of interest.
- Describe the aspects of how clinical and administrative systems contribute data used in public health surveillance.
- Analyze how existing surveillance systems and health information systems serve forces driving change, including healthcare reform and bioterrorism (anthrax, food/water contamination and air borne contaminations).
- Support your responses with examples. Cite any sources in APA format.
- Name your report SU_PHE3070_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your report to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.